AI getting use out of Work Permit Feeder Clubs

Has anybody seen this in action?

I have yet to witness a situation where a club signs a player, player cannot get Work Permit, club sends player to Belgium, Poland, Spain or Netherlands, player gets EU citizenship, player plays for original club.

I witnessed a WP feeder club LKS Lodz be sent a Scottish player by Sheffield United once. (Not exactly requiring a WP!)

I have been Zaglebie Sosnowiec and had a link established with an English club and the situation has not been used yet.

I am now KFC Dessel Sport in Belgium and whilst I don't have a link, if I did get one, could I expect a player who requires a work permit via a link?

Anybody seen it in use by the AI? Anybody used it to good effect personally? Anybody benefitted by being sent a player requiring a permit?

Good examples IRL are Alex and Dong Fangzhou.

Has anyone seen an AI team buy a foreign youngster with potential?

[autoresponse] No [/autoresponse]

I didn't realise this was an issue already discussed, I was just very intrigued! I suppose it doesn't happen to often IRL but I was wondering if anybody had actually witnessed it!

Sorry, my response came across a bit rude there! It's just that my experience (and everyone else's, judging by what I've seen on the forum), is that the reason things like these aren't used is not because the AI choose not to, it's because they don't ever get the option as they don't ever buy players who would need to go to a feeder club.

Archived