PDA

View Full Version : Squad Harmony - How do i improve it?

mit_p
29-05-2009, 10:06
All my games tend to have rubbish harmony unsettling players and the board doesnt like it either.
I have a big squad,is this why?

mit_p
29-05-2009, 10:07
saved games that is

Eles Gergo
29-05-2009, 10:14
maybe lack of results to many unprofessional or unambitious players and of course tight competition for first team all of these can cause upset

also what you say to the media about players, team, transfers etc can add to the tension

Nebu
29-05-2009, 10:24
What Eles said
Also, always will be some unrest, just rotate if possible (which I assume is the point anyway if you have a big squad) and make sure not to have a too big squad as that will cause trouble.
Young, upcoming players will accept being backup players far more often/longer than older players, not to mention it is a good idea to try and have some of those develop through 1st team games in any case.
Also, obviously get rid of players bot showing up for pratice etc. and make sure you fine them.

mit_p
29-05-2009, 10:34
yeah thanks. it is probably down to my squad size. i tend to favour certain players and dont rotate the squad too much so the team can gel. It shouldnt be down to results, inormally exceed expectations.
cheers

Fire Island
29-05-2009, 13:06
Don't have a very big squad, give people realistic roles in the team and try to play everyone from time to time and try and win things.