KING of FM

sure, quite lot of folks had taken their BSS side to Premiership, or even go and win the CL 5 times in a row...

but to me, the REAL KING of FM, the BIGGEST CHALLENGE of all is - whoever who could take a lowest ranking national team (available) and get them to win the World Cup! guarantee mission IMPOSSIBLE. whoever be able to achieve that, i'd say his achievement would be bigger than getting a BBS team to eventually go and win the Premiership 10 times in a row!

That would be crazy hard. I guess the only way to do it would be to manage a club team from that country and sign up some amazing 15 yr old regens and get them to take the nationality before their national side plays them.

I would say winning the Champions League with a side from a country like Iceland or Wales (Welsh League only...), would be a bigger feat.

I would disagree because you can bring in great youth or some frees, whereas with a country you are stuck with what youve got.

winnin the world cup with american samoa would be hard

Retaining the World Cup with Vanuatu. ;)

Tbh, I doubt that'd even be possible 'cause even with all players loaded, there probably will never be enough to control the team.

I would disagree because you can bring in great youth or some frees, whereas with a country you are stuck with what youve got.

Exactly and some of the really small countries have terrible goalkeepers, some dont even have ones haha

the hardest part is because u can't BUY any player as someone above mentioned. i dont' think even cheating will help - i mean, even by quitting a game when we r losing, and try to re play the game 100 times, we might still lose it straight 100 times! imagine Macau, or Cook Island takes on mightly Italy in World Cup!

Archived