Buy New Game?

Hi,

I bought the game after the release date and played for a bit. Since re-loading it on my computer I can't seem to get the patch to work and end up with a fully injured squad, which I presume is a result of the injury bug.

If I buy a new game will it be already patched and so work ok or will it be the exact same game as the one I bought in November?

Cheers

I play on Mac, when I load the game up it works fine but I got insane injuries. Then I download the patch either 9.1 and 9.3. I open and it says it can find and install it all correctly. But it ends up causing the game to crash before it loads up or as it's loading. Always crashes before I get to play the game.

I tried manually installing the patch into the desktop and then replacing the old versions with the new downloaded versions but that didn't work.

Is there any way SI will give me my money back because it's a eff-ing joke.

Is there any way SI will give me my money back because it's a eff-ing joke.

No, there isn't.

By the sounds of things, you've got FM open when you patch? Try not doing that.

Try patching from a different source (eg a torrent, or Lespacio).

no, game isnt running. I've tried fully uninstalling it and then intsalling and adding the patch before i start to play.

I've just tried installing it on my new computer, not for games, and had the same problem. Any suggestions or am I screwed?

Archived