!!!!!UNLOCKABLES DATA!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shazzy:

yeah ive been trying every way to unlock the unlockables, mainly sugar daddy, so if anyone has that. can they plz post it?

much appreciated </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

look in one of the sugar daddy threads icon14.gif

I would but really, this game doesnt have much to unlock. The things you have to unlock should be taken up as a challenge instead of something that will help you win every game like a cheat.

Seriously when i unlocked the sugar daddy i took it like a Foreign business man had taken over the club and now thats why i get bigger wages and Budgets.

I have unlocked Sugar Daddy, have 2 more seasons till i get 'Part Of The Board' and could get the Transfer Window one if i sold all my players (will do in last season). International management however is a problem. I am in 2014 and there has not been an international job available since at least 4 years ago. Though, i would prefer to unlock it myself as i would feel i achieved something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

I have unlocked Sugar Daddy, have 2 more seasons till i get 'Part Of The Board' and could get the Transfer Window one if i sold all my players (will do in last season). International management however is a problem. I am in 2014 and there has not been an international job available since at least 4 years ago. Though, i would prefer to unlock it myself as i would feel i achieved something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't automatically get 'place on board' after 10 seasons, well i didn't anyway

quote:

Originally posted by shazzy:

yeah ive been trying every way to unlock the unlockables, mainly sugar daddy, so if anyone has that. can they plz post it?

much appreciated

look in one of the sugar daddy threads

sean, am i right in thinking that the file has been posted somewhere?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

how much do you actually get out of it ???

i'm in league 2 now with York and have about 300 points after my first season :p hoping to get it soon so i can buy some good players icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenerbahcefan:

what is suger daddy? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think of it as being in charge of Chelsea and Roman Abramovich gives you injections of cash to help improve the squad.

And, there is a slight bug where you can disable and then re-able it to get more cash.

Archived