I am legend

After 17 years, 12 league titles, 1 Uefa Cup, Two Champions leagues and 26 domestic cups finally I'am a club legend :). Also I'am one major trophy away from surpassing Fergie in the world wide hall of fame to become the greatest manager of all time. Has anyone else has managed to achieve this?

s1l3d5.png

Their you go, :) got him on a free contract six years ago and I've never looked back. Great all round striker expect he always gets injured(natural fitness 7 :() but it's worth it when he does play. His overall goalscoring record is 93 goals in 135 games.

el8meb.png

I have just jumped from Favoured Personel to Legend after winning the Premier League with Gateshead.

2008/09 - Won Blue Square North

2009/10 - Won Blue Square Premier

2010/11 - Won League 2

2011/12 - 2nd in League 1

2012/13 - 2nd in Championship

2013/14 - 11th in Premier League

2014/15 - 7th in Premier League (and UEFA Cup Qualification)

2015/16 - 1st in Premier League (and now I am a Legend)

I think the bigger the club, the more you need to do with them, hence the 12 titles you needed with Zenit.

After 3 years in a row of winning Serie A & Champions League double with Fiorentina on another save I never got past favoured personel.

After 17 years, 12 league titles, 1 Uefa Cup, Two Champions leagues and 26 domestic cups finally I'am a club legend :). Also I'am one major trophy away from surpassing Fergie in the world wide hall of fame to become the greatest manager of all time. Has anyone else has managed to achieve this?

s1l3d5.png

Jesus, average ticket price a 5a!!! And a £49 season ticket, thats defo where i'm gonna be watching live matches from now on!

Good luck leedsfan88 :). bigdanio I agree the bigger the team you are the harder it will become a legend, I think it was the second champions league which secured my status. Congratulations on you success with Gateshead superb achievement. FM mad I too am quite concerned with the cheapness of the ticket price however money has never been a problem because I don't buy big.

Now I am legend :) I was wondering is it possible for me to get knighted? I'm sure it was possible on previous editions but not too sure.

No, this is not possible and, afaik, hasn't ever been possible?

If you think you've deserved it then you can just add a nickname.

Archived