Surely this is cheating

I see what the problem is - think about Southampton this season. Because they had already been relegated when they went into administration, the points deduction carries over into the 2009-10 season.

However, West Ham have already had their points deducted from the season BrownOwl refers to - despite already being relegated.

It was harsh that Leeds got punished for what they did though. There was no rule on it at the time, and they just took advantage of their position. As much as I hate them, and Bates in particular, I felt sorry that basically their initiative was punished.

Hahaha me and my friend are playing a network game and he was top with villa by 6 points. Then he went into receivership and got docked 9 points lol. I was second now im top and we now have 3 games left and im 4 points ahead but have him to play and a couple of good teams so he has a chance of winning still.

I'm patiently waiting for one of the top 4 teams to go into admin, and hopefully, get relegated.

I hva eposted a save in the Good Players and Team forum's save game sticky after Liverpool went into Admin and are in the Championship, check it out if you wish.

But yes, I'm not sure how the deadlines for going into Admin work IRL, but as has been said, I assume it SHOULD work in a similar way to Southampton.

I see what the problem is - think about Southampton this season. Because they had already been relegated when they went into administration, the points deduction carries over into the 2009-10 season.

However, West Ham have already had their points deducted from the season BrownOwl refers to - despite already being relegated.

That's not quite correct. They weren't mathematically relegated. However, the Football League said that if they were relegated "naturally", then they'd have the points deduction carried over. If not, they'd lose the points and go down, with no points deduction next season.

Archived