Tutoring

They should be good, for a start, especially mentally. Age will help in this aspect.

It really helps if they have a similar personality to the tutee.

Finally, I think the news item changes if they gain a PPM- obv. it's impossible to do that if the original player has no PPMs.

What makes a good tutor? Whenever someone has completed their tutoring period, the young player has gained little from it. Any tips?

The tutor needs to have a similar personality to the player he's tutoring.

The tutor needs to be old and expierenced

A player will get the most out of tutoring if he has the tutor in his favoured personal

The tutor needs to have a similar personality to the player he's tutoring.

The tutor needs to be old and expierenced

A player will get the most out of tutoring if he has the tutor in his favoured personal

I don't agree with any of these.

Often people get players to tutor others so the younger players gets a better personality. Like, getting someone determined to tutor someone who is unambitious.

Secondly, Samir Nasri is the best tutor I've ever had. He isn't old at all. Fabregas is also a very good tutor.

Lastly, players can benefit from tutoring wether they really like the tutor or not. Sometimes having a tutor they aren't best mates with can be better, as you will often learn better from someone who has some strictness to him, which someone you are good friends withe probably wouldn't be as harsh. I've explained this one badly.

Archived