Eircom/ Irish League

Guest kento

HI, i'm new to this site and i was just wondering wether or not the Irish league is on the '07 Handheld game???? Any feedback appreciated, Thanks icon_wink.gif

HI, i'm new to this site and i was just wondering wether or not the Irish league is on the '07 Handheld game???? Any feedback appreciated, Thanks icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Younger Crayola:

Sorry, it's not.

Shame, isn't it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ye, is it any good on the console???

The first's a good game. A few niggles here and there but not really enough to stop you playing. Tactics are a little slimmer as you can't set runs for your players, but that's all that's really missing from the level CM01/02 had in that regard.

I stopped playing back at the end of May because my previously storming team stopped winning, and I got upset. I had no interest in FMH 2007 beyond an academic one until I picked up my old game (where Forest Green were halfway through their first season in the Premiership) at the weekend and I got hooked again, claiming eighth place and a spot in the Intertoto. Suddenly the new game's on my list thanks to the addition of fog of war, and international management.

Hopefully SI keep expanding the leagues. UMDs are bigger than CDs, so the main database (from which the game will pull players on starting a new game) isn't a problem at all, and I'm hoping that they find a good way to cram more leagues into the game. I'd like to see the Welsh and two Irish leagues in there, as well as some Scandinavian goodness and maybe a spot of Russia.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hopefully SI keep expanding the leagues. UMDs are bigger than CDs, so the main database (from which the game will pull players on starting a new game) isn't a problem at all, and I'm hoping that they find a good way to cram more leagues into the game. I'd like to see the Welsh and two Irish leagues in there, as well as some Scandinavian goodness and maybe a spot of Russia. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll likely continue to add a few more yet as time goes on ...

Archived