CFA France

Hy...I started a new game in France and wanted to begin a career at a CFA league team...But surprisingly, i could not choose a team as it was greyed...So i was wondering does anyone around here know can i start with a club from CFA, or if there is something i could do to take care of one team from that division?:thup:

Hy...I started a new game in France and wanted to begin a career at a CFA league team...But surprisingly, i could not choose a team as it was greyed...So i was wondering does anyone around here know can i start with a club from CFA, or if there is something i could do to take care of one team from that division?:thup:

You cannot manage in the CFA because many of the teams are Ligue 1 reserve teams :thup:

Guest Jair

You can manage in CFA, but not from the start.

However, if you take over a relegated club just before the change of season, you will be entered in CFA the following year.

Bizzare. You can manage Spanish B teams, but not French? Whats the issue, are they managed by the First team staff? And what about the teams that aren't B teams, why not let you manage them...

Bizzare. You can manage Spanish B teams, but not French? Whats the issue, are they managed by the First team staff? And what about the teams that aren't B teams, why not let you manage them...

really you can manage spanish B teams that means you get the job as ass men ?

I think it's because Spanish B teams have a bit more independence - they're allowed to buy players themselves, and they can get promoted as high as the 2nd tier (depending on where the A team is). However, in France the reserve teams are not allowed to be promoted above CFA iirc, and they just get players sent down from the main club.

Archived