Todofutbolsite - Spanish FM Site

We at Todofutbolsite have been around for three years now, being the alternative for Spanish FM gamers, since there are only two sites online in Spanish.

Downloads, FM guides, and of course, boards with everything you can hope for, is the core of Todofutbolsite.

Even though we have tried, asked and begged for over two years to be on the affiliates page and no one (or Mr. Duffy to be exact) never even answered, we don't give up and stay online. It will be harder without the publicity other sites enjoy, but we will make it eventually.

Cristian, Todofutbolsite's admin

www.todofutbolsite.com/forums

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

So things were not going to be as easy as predicted. After a year of emails and bothering people with emails week after week, we eventually got added to the Affiliates section...in the Demo. In the actual game, nothing. And in the actual website's affiliates section, nothing either. Meanwhile, a site called FMLatino, offline for over five years, is still on the list. We've been online for four. I don't even know what to do anymore.

www.todofutbolsite.com/forums

We just got done cleaning up shop to stay under the monthly capabilities of the board hosting company. I don't have to explain that to you anyways; if we are a FM community it is already more credit than all those communities that are on the list and have been gone for years. Come on.

We just got done cleaning up shop to stay under the monthly capabilities of the board hosting company. I don't have to explain that to you anyways; if we are a FM community it is already more credit than all those communities that are on the list and have been gone for years. Come on.

I don't understand that. So you cleared recent posts but kept the ones from last year? Or your most recent ones are from 2009 and you cleared ones before that?

Granted, there are some sites on the list that are no longer with us, but I don't really see how you can complain about inactive sites on the list when yours is hardly doing anything either.

I don't understand that. So you cleared recent posts but kept the ones from last year? Or your most recent ones are from 2009 and you cleared ones before that?

Granted, there are some sites on the list that are no longer with us, but I don't really see how you can complain about inactive sites on the list when yours is hardly doing anything either.

Well you see, when one is already paying monthly hosting to keep a site up, and all the Spanish FM gamers go to the other only one site because that one is older AND is the only Spanish one on the list of affiliates, there is little I can do. If you want I'll hire Torres to do a commercial for us.

And the only thing I've done, I repeat, is purge the less important posts from the past six months, in order to stay within the budget. It's not that there is nothing from this year, is that Ive deleted everything that was small threads and other unimportant ones--from 2010 and before then as well.

But yeah, I'm sure this is my fault and a matter of not being marketable enough. Silly me.

Hi,

You seem to be referencing the SI affiliates section on the SI website. That list is very old and has not been updated in a long time. If you wish to submit your fansite to us, the best place to do so is at:

http://www.footballmanager.com/index.php?p=fansites

Both the FM website and SI websites will also be having a complete overhaul, with a new affiliate section to incorporate the new plans for the affiliate scheme. If you would like to email me on turnerj@soe.sega.co.uk I can answer any of your questions and provide you with more details :)

Archived