FM07 player problems

I'm a couple of seasons into FM07, I have bought a player in preseason and he is not showing in the squad. When I search the player and click on his name he is showing as a player for my team but not in the squad.

Does anyone know how to correct this??? I thought of entering the saved game file so I downloaded FileMaker (for FM file extensions) but it wont open the file. This is extremely frustrating as he is a big named player for my team (Exeter).

Could someone shed some light on how to correct or fix this problem please.

Is he playing an "unnormal" position?

I once (think it was on fm07) bought at player who's only postion was sweeper, and he therefore didn't show on the squad screen because it doesn't have at show sweeper option in the filter but only a show central defender option.

Anyway, if that's the case just retrain him in a "normal" postion

Preferences > Graphics and Sound > Tick 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' > Press Confirm in bottom corner.

I doubt it is this but it may work.

Thanks, unfortunately it hasn't worked, when I search the player he has the club logo in the top right corner but he is not featured in the squad.

I also notice that when I try to move him into the reserve squad a tick remains next to First Team Squad

I'm a couple of seasons into FM07, I have bought a player in preseason and he is not showing in the squad. When I search the player and click on his name he is showing as a player for my team but not in the squad.

Does anyone know how to correct this??? I thought of entering the saved game file so I downloaded FileMaker (for FM file extensions) but it wont open the file. This is extremely frustrating as he is a big named player for my team (Exeter).

Could someone shed some light on how to correct or fix this problem please.

is he "available" for the squad?

right-click on the player (on your search screen) and check his availability, as this has caused me many head-scratches with players appearing/disappearing in my reserve team! :D

OR right-click on him and move him to your U-18s, to see if he shows up there - might just be a "skins" issue thought! :)

Archived