Win on your birthday :)

I think the game takes into account your birthday however, For example if in real life and in game time I get to June the 3rd then I expect a message :p

I read that as 'I expect a massage', and thought that you were asking a bit too much from the game.

But, if that is at all possible...

Would be nice to get a message, but if FM were to implement this they would have to bear in mind that not everyone celebrates birthdays, in fact some may even be offended by the message.

On the same subject, it always makes me laugh when a commentator mentions that "player x celebrates his birthday today", like player x is doing us a favour by working on his birthday! I do it every year (except when it falls on a weekend), but I don't get a thanks from the boss.

Would be nice to get a message, but if FM were to implement this they would have to bear in mind that not everyone celebrates birthdays, in fact some may even be offended by the message.

I'm sorry, but that is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. Who would get offended by a game mentioning their birthday?

I'm sorry, but that is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. Who would get offended by a game mentioning their birthday?

I'm saying that some people may be offended. Are you that naive you don't realise there are a wide range of cultures in this world, with very differing viewpoints on life?

LOl my birthday is on 22nd of October, and we played Watford away on my save. After playing so crap in the first half and declaring myself angry at half time, they came back to win :) Too frigging right aswell, if we lost I probably would have fined them all lol

Oh, and yeah I agree with the post about players in real life who play on thier birthday and having to work, and if they score a goal its like "wow what a great occassion" for him. I bet Ronaldo couldnt give two ****s if he scored on his birthday, he is still gonna get his 10k goal bonus lol

@ Quackje, is your Bday on 22nd of october then too? :p

My birthday is 31st October:cool:

So back on 08 the League cup (forget which round, might've been the third), there was usually a game on my birthday, I usually put down my season as a success if my Cheltenham team were still in the League cup on my birthday:D

Haha that is plain comedy :D

Haha that is plain comedy :D

Not saying I would be offended, but some people might be.

I once said happy birthday to a work colleague, only for him to give me a snotty 5 minute lecture about his particular beliefs.

If someone is rude enough to comment on and reject something that someone says trying to be nice then they are a knob tbh, religious or not.

I totally agree, but some people are strange.

Manager of Everton;

Just played 100th game in charge (informed of 100th game in pre-match build-up)

Won away 3-2 at Wigan

Sitting top of the league

Just played on the day of my 40th birthday

No special mention in post match report or news items after the game.

• 11 months later...
Not saying I would be offended, but some people might be.

I once said happy birthday to a work colleague, only for him to give me a snotty 5 minute lecture about his particular beliefs.

What did he say about his particular beliefs, mate? :D

Archived