What team are you?

I am huddersfield town.

First season I went up through playoffs from league 1 to the championship.

Second season I just avoided relegation back down to league one with about 2 games to spare.

Currently in my 3rd season and im 15th after 19 games. Looking to finish higher than last season. Dont wanna go in prem yet.

rth seasons with a man utd dream team and doing crap, cant win the league no matter what although i keep winning the Champions league easily, next seasons im moving to conference/league 2 and gonna take them to the top, my goal is to complete all 30 seasons the game will allow you to do.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently Barcelona and in my 4th season sitting top of the league and still in all competitions, so far ive won league once, champs league 3 times on the run, super cup twice, spanish cup once and spanish super cup once. My team is as follows, any suggestions to improve the team would be appreciated.

Goalkeepers:

Leo Franco

Victor Valdes

Defenders:

Carlos Puyol

Vincent Kompany

Gabriel Paletta

Dani Alves

Vanden Borre

Van Bronkhorst

Maxwell

Midfield:

Javier Mascherano

Aimo Stefano Diana

Xavi

Freddy Adu

Leo Messi

Ronaldinho

Sergio Aguero

Sanli Tuncay

Strikers:

Carlos Tevez

Thierry Henry

Samuel Eto'o

Fernando Torres

Fernando Llorente

Hope you can suggest any players i can buy to improve my squad, cheers icon_smile.gificon_cool.gif

After being Arsenal (my Team) and failing miserably.

I have chosen Tranmere and I am doing superb after loaning some great young players from the premiership. Best ones are Lupoli and Willo Flood - they are awesome.

I am currently 10 points clear in league 1 and still in every compitition around February.

I love this game!

Scarborough, my second team IRL. Only getting started, sitting just outside the playoffs at the end of September.

It's only just dawned on me that I have a number of players valued rather higher than seemingly better players I can buy cheaper from other clubs, so there will be some serious 'Barry Fry' activity in January!

Archived