Shots off Target

Hey all

Im playing with Aston Villa and although i'm winning games, im only winning 1-0 most of the time but i'm getting 25+ shots on goal regulary and only 10-20% of them are ever on target.

Any ideas as to where i'm going wrong?

Thanks

It's your tactics!

Seriously, so you should take the question to the tactics forum.

Briefly, you are playing too attack-minded; your players are playing to too high a tempo and not passing the ball around enough. Reduce tempo, increase time-wasting and decrease the mentality of forwards. What you want is better build-up play, fewer rushed shots and better quality shots.

maybe ur miidfielders trying too many long shots. with 09 the midfielders do tend to try more long shots. usually i would swifted the long shot bar to "rarely". to get them try passing the ball into the net like Arsenal hehe!

Hey all

Im playing with Aston Villa and although i'm winning games, im only winning 1-0 most of the time but i'm getting 25+ shots on goal regulary and only 10-20% of them are ever on target.

Any ideas as to where i'm going wrong?

Thanks

Tactics forum :thup:

The reason your not scoring is either your tempo is to high making players shoot quickly which will limit the accuracy or your strikers finishing is awful :D

Archived