Game Email

I recived an email in the game and do not know how to reply as it is showing a red dot on the side! and there is a box in the bottom right corner that it constanly there and is mulicoloured help please

I recived an email in the game and do not know how to reply as it is showing a red dot on the side! and there is a box in the bottom right corner that it constanly there and is mulicoloured help please
Whats the mail you recieved ?

The box in the corner is something to do with Steam I think. I don't use Steam but I think if you right click the Steam tray icon or open Steam and go into preferences, you can turn off Steam Community, or something along those lines. That should get rid of the box.

Alternatively, you can just create a desktop shortcut for fm.exe from this location: C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\ and run it that way, this bypasses Steam entirely, so will also get rid of the box

EDIT: Alan, that's just plain lazy :p I spent ages typing out this reply and you just post a link. Amateur ;)

The box in the corner is something to do with Steam I think. I don't use Steam but I think if you right click the Steam tray icon or open Steam and go into preferences, you can turn off Steam Community, or something along those lines. That should get rid of the box.

Alternatively, you can just create a desktop shortcut for fm.exe from this location: C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\ and run it that way, this bypasses Steam entirely, so will also get rid of the box

EDIT: Alan, that's just plain lazy :p I spent ages typing out this reply and you just post a link. Amateur ;)

thanks for the help mate, i did what u said and the box has gone and the email had a confim button which was covered with the box and therefore meant i couldnt continue! anyway cheers

Archived