Peace and Harmony throughout Britain

Lets face it, england, scotland, wales, and Ireland have never been known for being the best of friends. But ever since football had been created, it had got the world on it's feet. For season ticket holders, after a hard week of work, a nice day out on late night Friday, midday Saturday or Afternoon Sunday, whichever the case, still with the purpose of going to watch your side play their hearts out. Still today, it's the most loved sport in the world. So if anything can bring these countries together, it could well be football, right? But who would bring them together, and how? Well, the answer to that, is you, and your job, is to manage the national sides to glory. Here's how:

Task:

Manage England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales to glory.

How to Complete the Challenge:

- You must start out with one of the above sides. (recommended: England)

- With each national side there is a different target you must achieve to be able to go onto the next side;

With England Win A World Cup / European Cup,

With Scotland You must make it to the Q/F Of the World Cup or European Cup.

With Walves You must make it to the World Cup or European Cup.

With Northern Island You must make it to the World Cup or European Cup.

With Ireland You must make it to the Q/F Of the World Cup or the European Cup.

If per say, you've won the world cup with england, you then join Wales, make it to the European Cup, but then the Irish, Northern Island, or Scotland jobs won't come up, you can then make a user of one of these 3 countries, and retire. So the job comes up for you. But you can only do that if you have completed the challenge with your current nation.

If you're sacked, and none of the countries want you. Then retire, and begin the challenge again.

New Game Screen

Just have the top division of England loaded

Don't mind size of Database.

Load all players from England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland.

Have players, staff, Transfer budget boxes ticked.

Have Attributes unticked.

Rules:

- Auto rep at beginning of game

- Genie Scout's up to you, depends how you like to play the game

- No saving before key matches, that's just sad, and pointless. I don't have much respect for people sad enough to cheat in a challenge just so they can brag about it.

- I need screnies for Proof of you have suceeded in challenges.

Good Luck :thup:

Cheers SCIAG and Iavcone. Yeah I like the idea, Perhaps I should make it so you can choose between doing one at a time or having them all at once?

Ok MeLikeFM, i've slightly changed first post.

Well, I think I know what genie scout does, I think it tells you how good some players are and how much to pay for them? If so, It doesn't matter with the sale value thing, the player rating would help in the future, sadly it would help people with Ireland, Wales, etc; But, I still don't think it would be an easy task with them.

Archived