Quick Question?

In anyone's opinion, is there anyway to make a team morel likely to get relegated using the data editor? e.g. i want WBA, Newcastle, Middlesbrough etc to have awful seasons but dont wanna edit them yet. any ideas?

In anyone's opinion, is there anyway to make a team morel likely to get relegated using the data editor? e.g. i want WBA, Newcastle, Middlesbrough etc to have awful seasons but dont wanna edit them yet. any ideas?

Maybe you could try what phnompenhandy did and lower all the players determination and work rate to something extremely low. He said Newcastle's league form nose-dived after he done it. Could be worth a shot :thup:

Edit:- But i'm sure it would be easier and less hassle to do what ahmufcwafc has suggested

Maybe you could try what phnompenhandy did and lower all the players determination and work rate to something extremely low. He said Newcastle's league form nose-dived after he done it. Could be worth a shot :thup:

Edit:- But i'm sure it would be easier and less hassle to do what ahmufcwafc has suggested

Aye, editing some of the Hidden Attributes should work a treat too :D

Professionalism, Controversey, Loyalty etc.

From memory, if you use FMRTE and select the team you want, select the first team squad and there is an option to "destroy team". Not sure what it does but it must go some way towards what you want to achieve and it is quick.

From memory, if you use FMRTE and select the team you want, select the first team squad and there is an option to "destroy team". Not sure what it does but it must go some way towards what you want to achieve and it is quick.

dont destroy team i think it can have problems later, however you can mass edit the players in FMRT and just lower morale and maybe reputation of the clubs

Archived