Place on the board for barcelona

Right i know this is probably one of the most annoying topics and most common threads on here but who many league title would you have had to won with barcelona to unlock it as i have only won two and am in 2015 and what would be a good tactic away from home because i am sick of losing the league because of my poor performances away from home.

Right i know this is probably one of the most annoying topics and most common threads on here but who many league title would you have had to won with barcelona to unlock it as i have only won two and am in 2015 and what would be a good tactic away from home because i am sick of losing the league because of my poor performances away from home.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bluefox:

I'm in 2029 and won the league about 6 times, won champions league about 10 times, fa cup 10 times, league cup 10 times...

Still not unlocked anything and I am top of the hall of fame........ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How fustrating! I find that really annoying that you can not unlock anything even tho you've had succuss...

Archived