One Guinean Goalkeeper!

Right, I'm sure I've seen many threads of this ilk before so I'm sorry to dredge this up again. I tried searching but this did not bear any fruit!

I've just been appointed Guinea manager and there is only ONE goalkeeper who I can find in the game who is Guinean. If he gets knobbled, I'll have to depend on a grey.

Is there a solution? Or does it the situation simply read

- One Keeper

- If keeper gets injured then use a grey.

Should I expect any 'keepers to spawn magically at the next spawning date?

Right, I'm sure I've seen many threads of this ilk before so I'm sorry to dredge this up again. I tried searching but this did not bear any fruit!

I've just been appointed Guinea manager and there is only ONE goalkeeper who I can find in the game who is Guinean. If he gets knobbled, I'll have to depend on a grey.

Is there a solution? Or does it the situation simply read

- One Keeper

- If keeper gets injured then use a grey.

Should I expect any 'keepers to spawn magically at the next spawning date?

No solution. I'd reccomend starting again and make sure you load all players from Guinea :thup:

Truth be told, I'm not hugely bothered, it's just a minor inconvenience. I'm in my fourth season and decided to have a foray into international management.

If I was so inclined, is there an editor to fix these things, so I could drop a GK with random PA in the game some where?

I've just been handed Ghana, and a search of players that can play for the country reveal 0 GK! Apparently the 3 that I have in the entire National Pool doesn't exist. :D Value of 1.1M, 1K, and 0 for my GK. Slight difference between the 1st choice and the backup LOL.

I haven't used FMRTE, but I'd be guessing that "giving an existing player Guinea as a second nationality" is one of its functions.
from Jack Rudd

Unlesss that player has a second nationality you can't give him one. Also make sure if you are changing 2nd nationality in FMRTE to untick the declared for nation box

The regen god does not deliver new players to Guinea at a specific time, though they will show up. I suggest doing a search of staff members from Guinea, finding out when the country of their residence spawns regens, and watching the team they are contracted to at spawning time.

from Jack Rudd

Unlesss that player has a second nationality you can't give him one. Also make sure if you are changing 2nd nationality in FMRTE to untick the declared for nation box

Can you not copy a player in FMRTE?

I've set myself a few rules

- If goalkeeper gets injured or is unavailable, use a grey

- If goalkeeper retires (as he is currently a free agent, he's 27) I will allow until the next January 15th for a keeper to spawn

- If not goalkeeper spawns I'll give Guinea two 'keepers on FMRTE based on any African 'keeper at an African domestic side and then uninstall FMRTE straight away

I'd hope it'd never come down to FMRTE!!

Isn't there a program that you can download that stops players retiring if they are unattached for too long, so every Guinean goalkeeper spawned previous to you taking over would still have been on the game if you had installed it before. Its 3rd party software but I've heard its pretty good sorry I can't remember the name

I've just been handed Ghana, and a search of players that can play for the country reveal 0 GK! Apparently the 3 that I have in the entire National Pool doesn't exist. :D Value of 1.1M, 1K, and 0 for my GK. Slight difference between the 1st choice and the backup LOL.

I am Ghana manager too and I have 2 goalkeepers, my current first choice originally had Ghana as 2nd nationality and i capped him up, try looking I think he was from Norway or Denmark- Adam Larsen.

I had no goalkeepers whilst Nigeria manager quite early in the game, i don't no why enyeama wasn't in the game as he usually is with medium database. I even played a few games with a player in goal and won without conceeding:) which was only went to show the poor level of teams i played.

Anyways, thankfully after a couple of months it was the end of the season and a good looking regen came through so i snapped him up for my cadiz team so he would progress at my now top notch facilities.

Archived