Alex ferguson

on my current game Ferguson seems undecided on who he wants to buy as United have not bought/loaned a single player in 2 years.

whereas Man City dominate the highest value transfers list.

might explain why City are 3rd and United are 10th (despite still having Rooney/Tevez/Ronaldo/Vidic/Ferdinand/Anderson etc...

Am only in 2009/2010 season, so it is a bit strange. can only imagine the size of their transfer kitty :eek:

I think you'll find everyone that owns Football Manager (legally) has the editor :rolleyes:

yer i have that editor i throught you meant that the the other type of editor but i dont have that i just have the software that came with the disk

Why did his contract start on 28.1.2004 if it's not edited? When it expires 17.11.2029. A 25 year contract, doesn't look right to me. Funny if it is though.

What's his description? "Wiley old manager" or "Near death old Codger"?

Maybe his rolling contract agreement started in 2004? Isn't that the year he nearly retired? Just a guess, haven't done any research to back it up.

His contract does begin on the date in 2004 and expires in 2013. So a rolling contract from then on is legitimate - although it's strange that his salary has never increased. His attributes in that screenshot are all as they should be EXCEPT Motivation. In my game in 2010 it's 17. I can't believe it would plummet to 1 unless he's gone completely nuts, in which case the other mental attributes would be different too. So everything pans out except that Motivation 1 attribute. Can anyone else fire up Sir Alex and find such a low figure for this? It does look mighty strange to me.

In my Bromley save he retired in the 10/11 season after only winning the FA cup and nothing else for two seasons - He signed Christian Zapata for 20 mil and also Michael Owen. Frank Rijkaard replaced him.

Hes retired on mine, Not sure when he went but its the 2014/15 season and Man Utd seem to be doing alright on mine.. No big signing but most of their big players (Ronaldo, Rafael, Vidic) have moved on too teams in Italy

Hes retired on mine, Not sure when he went but its the 2014/15 season and Man Utd seem to be doing alright on mine.. No big signing but most of their big players (Ronaldo, Rafael, Vidic) have moved on too teams in Italy

You can check it under History -> Landmarks :thup:

End of the 2nd season on my save. Amusingly, Man Utd replaced him with T. Mowbray who'd just got relegated with Middlesboro & was only there for half the season. Will be interesting to see what happens next as they've made no summer signinigs so far, have sold Berbatov back to Spurs, & have struggled in pre-season.

It's not just Ferguson. I've seen loads of managers with this statistic.

What you mean you see alot of top class managers' motivation attribute decrease as the game goes on? If thats the case then it could possibly be a bug.

Archived