International Career

Hi guys, had the idea of starting a game where I only manage national teams, but I have a bit of a choice. Do I load as many leagues as possible, or just find a file that loads all nations and just run one league? Which would be the better option for me?

it depends on your pc and of course your goals as well

if you want to manage England only and try to achieve as many tournament victory's as possible then just load England and you'll see by time the game will be fun because there will be loads of English talent

i was about to say my aim is to manage as many nations as possible, but thats not strictly true, i just want to have as many available as possible. unfortunately my pc isn't brilliant, i can't have a huge amount of leagues up at the same time, i think 50 is about the limit

psss that's quite an amount then i suggest you should load every nation (or just the strong ones) and only the top leagues this way you will get quite a lot of players and no random stats as they will play weekly instead of only on friendly s champions league or international games

ex. you want to manage france and you did not load the french league this way the players from monaco, lyon PSG, marsille etc wont play as many games as if you load the top league from that country

i would load England, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Holland, German (but i cant help you fixing their squad), Argentina, Brasil, Nigeria and some minor nation if you want fun like Hungary, Romania, China, Australia, USA etc. etc.

Archived