ass man recommend players

i always try to hire ass men with high values at judging the player so i usually trust them but go for the best scout or ass men in your team and of course see their personality position etc that can tell a lot from a player

if he has a lot of positions trained then he maybe the next john o'shea good but that's it, if you know what i mean

It pretty much depends on the judging qualities of your ass.man, but even if you have an ass.man with 20/20 for current/potential he can still get it wrong just like your scouts can.

If you don't use a 3rd party tool, then his recommendations coupled with a minimum scouting network can be extremely usefull.

So yes he can spot gems that other teams have missed, and it's a feature I like having there.

Playing with empoli my ass man suggested i signed a certain left midfielder, the player looked decent, cost me 240K and ended up being the supporters player of the season, serie b player of the season, his value rose to over 4 million pounds and he gained italian nationality and got called up to the national squad...so yes, they can become quality players.

Playing with empoli my ass man suggested i signed a certain left midfielder, the player looked decent, cost me 240K and ended up being the supporters player of the season, serie b player of the season, his value rose to over 4 million pounds and he gained italian nationality and got called up to the national squad...so yes, they can become quality players.

exactly what i meant

Archived