can we choose what news to read?

I actually perfer the old everything-throw-into-inbox feature. as once u start a game, u can't stop, and u don't really bother to read the "news" columun. well, at least i don't, getting too itchy to play the very next game in the fixture.

besides, most of the news in the "news" columun i dont' really bother anyway, such as how Man U beat Portsmouth 4-0, result like that.

but i do wish to be informed of the club take over, or which manager is sacked, or which club hire who to be their new manager.

with the current version, if u wanna find out information like that, u will have no choice but to check out the "news" columun constantly.

my idea here is - how about let's choose what kind of information in the "news" column can be send to our INBOX instead? such as manager news, board news from other clubs.

cos something if u wanna apply for a bigger post, it would help that the news that managers of other clubs whose in trouble would be instantly sending to ur inbox so u can keep track of the latest first hand.

Totally agree mate - I really do not like the current news inbox style, as it is tedious to check through the news just to immerse yourself into the game. The FM 07 style one was better than the current one but a tickbox system would be best as you could get the best of both worlds.

I've said all along that when SI made the change with the in-box it was a huge mistake and for me personally affected my enjoyment and immersion in the game.

There is nothing worse than playing Man U in the cup and only then realising that Sir Alex retired 2 seasons ago! It spoils the immersion into the football world for me and it surely can't be that hard for a game developer to allow all the news into the in-box and then the user themselves to filter what they actually want to see.

I'm with PW on this one too - I hate having to flick between the two on the off-chance that something has happened elsewhere in the game. I'm not just interested in my own club all the time!

I've said all along that when SI made the change with the in-box it was a huge mistake and for me personally affected my enjoyment and immersion in the game.

There is nothing worse than playing Man U in the cup and only then realising that Sir Alex retired 2 seasons ago! It spoils the immersion into the football world for me and it surely can't be that hard for a game developer to allow all the news into the in-box and then the user themselves to filter what they actually want to see.

exactly ruins the game you get no news at all now

Archived