teams for next year?

weather a new patch will be comming out or weather we have to wait to fm10, anyone got any teams their looking forward to playing as yet?

first of all il be glasgow rangers, always start a new game or new patch with them.

man city, always had a soft spot for man city due to being a ricky hatton fan, hope they can attract a few big players in the close season.

newcastle, generlly dont like them with a passion, but think it would be a good challenge to get them promoted, especially as i think their will be a mass exodus this summer.

Im looking forward to being Newcastle. but Im a Ipswich fan. Cant wait to take over them but I want Roy Keane to get them promoted so not sure who I want to be.

Maybe Boro. Would love to take the Newcastle job but Shearer is there for the long term.

Burnely would be a good test.

yup .. weather has been a bit patchy lately :)

I loled.

but yeah, a new patch wont come out. Thats what FM10 is for. To answer your question on what teams i will be lookforward to playing is Norwich as usual, I'll attempt Dafuges challenge straight off too, and I will be looking forward to seeing newcastle fail in the championshit (i hope).

Newcastle lol, they are my favorite club and the first team i manage in ever FM. Will be a challenge to see if i can get them back into the prem and winnin. It normally only takes me 3 or 4 season to build a premiership champion newcastle side... but ive NEVER been good in the championship....

as I have already said in the other thread about this, why not just load up the game editor and SWAP the 3 clubs from each of the 2 top divisions ?

Much better than getting a patch if you want to manage Newcastle imo. Personally I'd rather clear up the wage bill myself and try to keep some of the players instead of managing them once they've all been sold and players have already been bought in.

The primary incentive for buying FM09 was to play Luton (-30pts). For the same reason, Southampton (-10pts / No money) would be the challenge for me in FM10.

Luton and Burton Albion are possibilities for FM10.

Newcastle would be too easy, Burnley wouldn't be too different from playing as Hull in FM09, so anything else would be pretty much the same as FM09.

Well Dover Athletic is currently top of the Ryman league, so i assume they will be in BSS next year. Staines :D are second, Tonbridge Angels are in 3rd. They have a cool name but i doubt they will get promotion as they are quite far behind.

I dont know what ohter leagues feed into the BSS and BSN

EDIT: Just looked and Corby Town are top of the Southern Football League Prem League so i assume if they get promoted they too will be in BSS not sure though.

FC United of Manchester are just outside the playoffs positions in the Unibond League so they may get into BSN

Well Dover Athletic is currently top of the Ryman league, so i assume they will be in BSS next year. Staines :D are second, Tonbridge Angels are in 3rd. They have a cool name but i doubt they will get promotion as they are quite far behind.

I dont know what ohter leagues feed into the BSS and BSN

EDIT: Just looked and Corby Town are top of the Southern Football League Prem League so i assume if they get promoted they too will be in BSS not sure though.

FC United of Manchester are just outside the playoffs positions in the Unibond League so they may get into BSN

Dover and Staines got promoted from the Ryman League, Eastwood Town and Ilkeston Town got promoted from the Unibond League, and Corby Town and Gloucester City got promoted from the Southern Premier :thup:

i dont agree with you shanks, Hull who were 4th before christmas deserved to go down it just shows that they arent good enough to be im the prem because i think they are the only team who could throw that away

i dont agree with you shanks, Hull who were 4th before christmas deserved to go down it just shows that they arent good enough to be im the prem because i think they are the only team who could throw that away

Shanks has said nothing on that subject.

Surely it doesn't matter how the points are spread out, just that you get them?

ermm.... i have no idea what you are on about?

All i said was that when i checked the tables, i forgot the season had ended, thats why i said FC United still had a chance to get to the playoffs forgetting that the season had ended and that was in fact the final table i was viewing.

I didnt say anything about Hull or points?!

Crewe with their decent youth facilities & premier league parent club could be interesting in league 2. Like the idea of putting a load of youngsters in the 1st team coupled with some decent loans.

a team for Dafuge's (or any other challenge like that) Challenge

I think Truro City could be a popular team in Dafuge's challenge, they dominated the SL1SW (imo they should have a fairly high rep. so will see them promoted to the BSS often). King's Lynn will also be available in the challenge again due to them not getting their ground up to scratch.

Archived