Does this game have an end?

Now

I have travelled these forums a bit and haven't found anything on the issue. But if this is such an easy question to answer please dont hesitate to ask me.

Wijnard Fens's Thread 'longest time at a club' has left me astonished. 2060.. 70.....80 is there an end to the game?

I also know that you can just retire a manager then start with a new one on the same save game!!!:eek:

My Question:Does the game have an end or does it just to unbearable?

Appreicate comments

Now

I have travelled these forums a bit and haven't found anything on the issue. But if this is such an easy question to answer please dont hesitate to ask me.

Wijnard Fens's Thread 'longest time at a club' has left me astonished. 2060.. 70.....80 is there an end to the game?

I also know that you can just retire a manager then start with a new one on the same save game!!!:eek:

My Question:Does the game have an end or does it just to unbearable?

Appreicate comments

Personally it ends when FM10 comes out:thup:

Until it bugs out, at least.

I remember a guy playing CM 01/02 saying that he'd played into the 22nd Century, and I *think* that he said the Italian league just completely stopped - no matches played any more after 2080. He was playing in a different league, so just carried on.

once I get into the 2020 area, I start questioning the meaning of my life.......luckily it's only happened twice, and both saves I'm more or less the same nomadic manager who builds a team capable of winning a trophy or two(or 5 as in one case) over the course of 3 years before moving on as his team has weakened in strength and he leaves because he doesn't want to get fired as the team's lack of strength becomes apparent (which didn't happen in the case of 5 trophies....the team (Lazio) went on to dominate Europe for years to come)

I had an epic career once in Champ Manager 1996/97, started at Brentford, had spells at Cambridge, Norwich, Arsenal and Boston before ending up at my beloved Gillingham when they got promoted back into the football league. I had some great times and was gutted when I finally got Gills promoted to the Premieship, only to be told on the eve of the season that as it was 25 years in I had to retire. :(

Archived