who should i go?

just finishing my 3rd season with celtic, been a very enjoyable save and i think iv learned alot and should start a save. dilema is i cant decide who to go!:(

fancy either a lower league side from any county, preferably with some money and a decent squad to start with. or a smaller side in a big league, like a sunderland or a hull, maybe even hibs or hearts from the spl.

any ideas people?!

i would go rangers but im a little fed up of dominating the league, taken me 3 years with celtic to build a team, n now i am 32 games into season, Won 30 drawn 2 and lost 0, includes beating rangers at ibrox twice

Try TNS or Llanelli in the Welsh Premier League.

The both have good sqauds for the league they are in and they are both the only professional clubs so they should do well if you are looking for consistant success. You will need to try and build your squad up though because most of them are on 1 year deals.

Villarreal could be a challenge mate ?

they have some good players already and you could build on that and take them to better things :D

only thing is :( i don't like the Spanish league because

1) You can only have 3 non eu players which is crap lol :thdn:

2) You don't have a reserve team that you can make 1st team squad players available for too keep fit

but its your choice :D

all good sugestions guys keep them coming...

3 games left of my celtic game, not sure y im still playing, won the league and the cup, 2 league games and a domestic cup final to go for the treble

The Dutch league has no foreigner restrictions. Go for any team and build your way up to an international top club.

Leeds are a nice challenge, especially being docked so many points in the first season. You can still win promotion and then sky is the limit.

In Germany you can choose Düsseldorf in the 3rd division. Massive potential. Or Gladbach. Relegation battlers in 1st division but one gem in the squad and the potential to become a European regular. Hoffenheim have a young team and a sugar daddy.

I find the a-league fun, mainly because the salary cap restricts your buying power and means you really need to look for a balanced squad skill/wages wise.

But the season is a bit to short.

Archived