\Lack of hormony?????????

it depends on if you have brought in a ton of new players or if some players in your squad is unhappy. and you cant really do match. just have to wait for them to gel and hope squad harmony improves. or sell some of the players that are unhappy. thats about it really

Try to offer them new contracts. Play some matches and win them. If that doesn't work you might consider selling or loaning the players. Most of the times a good squad is harmony is better than a good unhappy player. Look in the players profile to see why the player is unhappy. Maybe you can resolve the issue?

Thanks all, I have signed alot recently, Signed players to improve the squad and player they replace go into reserves or I rotate them. Have got ride of a few but only offload players and free transfered a player who was causing trouble with another.

I've noticed that the morale could be sky high amongst all your players, yet the squad harmony will be just ok. Is there any connection at all with morale or is harmony purely about team gelling and understanding between players?

Archived