Can't take screenshot of FM using Windows 7

I'm using new W7 RC1 x64. I was taking screenshots all the time with Gadwin PrintScreen, and it was working like a charm, before i installed W7.

Now when I press printscreen, gadwin takes shot of something in the back, like a Firefox.

When i press Alt+F9 in FM, nothing is happening, and i can't go to options/print screen always, and when i can, i get to choose web/text/printer, and when i choose text or web, i get 1KB file with just a link www.sigames.com :D:D

Anybody have a clue what's happening?

Thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i assume you guys have your drivers updated right ? i am Using windows 7 ultimate 64 bits and works fine.

the built in shortcut alt+F9 all screen-shots should be saved in your documents folder-> Sports interactive -> Fm2010-> screen-shots

you can try using xfire or fraps

i assume you guys have your drivers updated right ? i am Using windows 7 ultimate 64 bits and works fine.

the built in shortcut alt+F9 all screen-shots should be saved in your documents folder-> Sports interactive -> Fm2010-> screen-shots

you can try using xfire or fraps

the alt+F9 thing does work, thanks!

Trust me, with Windows 7 you can't take a screenshot of FM using the 'Prnt Scrn' button, whether its windowed or full screen.

What are you talking about? Of course you can in windowed mode.. Look..

Triumph.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived