9.3.0 Match Engine is Gorgeous.

It took me a couple of weeks to decide to give up my previous save and start a new game with 9.3.0 update. Despite my squad being far less gelled, the attacking football at the start of my 9.3.0 save is absolutely gorgeous.

It's obvious the strikers have been tweaked, especially with the dribbling. Perhaps over tweaked considering my gelling, but at the end of the day this match engine is getting better and better to watch. So long as I don't end up with rediculous numbers of goals scored then I reckon this is the best offensive version of FM by a mile.

I dont think I have ever seen one of those "roll the top of the ball to the side and stepover" moves in FM before. Definately not in the penalty area, but then it is Berbatov and Aguero upfront for me. Even the wingplay is sensational, with calm and care followed by pace and skill.

I don't know how many people here watch full match 2-D replays, but if you have a highly offensive squad I sincerely recommend doing so. Top notch stuff.

Yes I'll agree, even my Palermo side is playing some free-flowing attacking football, with great interchanges with the front 4 - both strikers and the wide men. However while I'm scoring bucketloads of goals - most in the league by far, I just cant stop conceding. Right now I need to score at least 2-3 just to secure a point!

I'm still trying to work out if this is due to my tactics or the ME or a combination of both. I would consider my tactics offense oriented, but certainly not as gung-ho as my results seem to indicate. 5-2, 5-3 (twice), 4-2, 3-3, 6-0 are all results iv had at home during the first half of the season!

Archived