stress activation problems

after playing football manager 2009, full on since the day it was released, today when i launch the game through steam i get a online activation pop-up from 'soft anchor' asking for my product code, which i luckly still had handy (dont ask), once it put it though and pressed activate, i get this message

we are unable to process your unlock request, to recieve a new key go to www.sigames.com. Error: [-819]

any ideas whats up? i am going insane because can't find any help on the si website so last try at the forums.

thanks in advance

after playing football manager 2009, full on since the day it was released, today when i launch the game through steam i get a online activation pop-up from 'soft anchor' asking for my product code, which i luckly still had handy (dont ask), once it put it though and pressed activate, i get this message

we are unable to process your unlock request, to recieve a new key go to www.sigames.com. Error: [-819]

any ideas whats up? i am going insane because can't find any help on the si website so last try at the forums.

thanks in advance

Check here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=60817

If that fails, use the lookup system.

Archived