Is there any way to know how many leagues/countries i can run?

Dont know whether i can ask this question here but.....Looking to start my first ever career game but i dont know how many leagues my computer can support. When i press the "Recommended" option, i am getting around 10 leagues from four countries (England, Mexico, Spain and USA) However i want to load League Two upwards from England, top divisions from Germany, Spain, Italy, Portugal as playable and top divisions from Brazil and France as view only.

My specs are: Pentium Core2 Duo (3 GHz) 1GB RAM and XP Home Edition ....will i be able to run it even on a moderate speed? Googled this question and according to this thread here: http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=50558 i can run many more leagues...is it correct?

The recommended set up is the minimum that you can run. The answer to your question depends on what speed you want the game to run , the detail level and the database size. You really need to experiment to find out.

If I'm not wrong, the speed deteriorates after a few seasons. So you've got to be prudent and choose only the leagues that matter. Personally, I run all leagues in England, Spain, Germany, France and Italy along with a DDT file. After 3 seasons, it's still running pretty smooth and quick.

Archived