Falls from grace

So, with the deciding games of the Premiership just around the corner, two teams will be losing their top flight status and falling from grace. Obviously, some of the biggest falls from grace in recent times have been Sheffield Wednesday, Swindon Town, Manchester City, Leeds, Barnsley and my beloved Nottingham Forest, just to name a few. So, i'm just wondering about who has had the biggest falls from grace on people's FM saves?

On my current save so far (2023) the biggest fall from grace has been Preston who sit rock bottom of League Two. Other falls from grace include Charlton who are League Two strugglers and Birmingham City who now sit languishing in mid table of League One.

Has anyone had any bigger falls from grace?

I am in 2020 and unfortunately no team that starts in the prem is below the championship. I am sure someone in the Sunderland team thread said that Newcastle are now unplayable having been relegated from league 2.

So, with the deciding games of the Premiership just around the corner, two teams will be losing their top flight status and falling from grace. Obviously, some of the biggest falls from grace in recent times have been Sheffield Wednesday, Swindon Town, Manchester City, Leeds, Barnsley and my beloved Nottingham Forest, just to name a few. So, i'm just wondering about who has had the biggest falls from grace on people's FM saves?

On my current save so far (2023) the biggest fall from grace has been Preston who sit rock bottom of League Two. Other falls from grace include Charlton who are League Two strugglers and Birmingham City who now sit languishing in mid table of League One.

Has anyone had any bigger falls from grace?

You missed off Bradford City in the 8 years ive seen them in all 4 division.

On FM it has to be Liverpool in League 1 after having deductions.

You missed off Bradford City in the 8 years ive seen them in all 4 division.

That's why i said "just to name a few" ;)

I made a thread on this a while ago

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=107612

Take a look

also any things on Norwich appreciated

I really think the search tool in this forum needs improving as i did a search for any threads like this, even entitled the same, and nothing came up. EDIT : Because i searched for 'falls' not 'fallen' from grace, it didn't show in the search. Feel free to close this thread.

Norwich on my save are somewhat of a 'yo-yo' team but are currently top of League One and have just hammered my AFC Wimbledon team 4-1 with my ex player netting a brace :(

Archived