Hi, im not sure if this is the right area to place this thread so im sorry to the mods and everyone else if its not :)

so i was woke up this morning and was wandering whether or not to edit all the promotions/relegations after this afternoon's survival sunday

possibly guessing the championship play-off final

any thoughts?

i belive the FM09 newcastle side is highly over rated and so will destroy anyone when i place them in the championship

similarly wolves are i belive underated and will struggle immensley in the premiership

welcome thought ?? =]

i belive the FM09 newcastle side is highly over rated and so will destroy anyone when i place them in the championship

similarly wolves are i belive underated and will struggle immensley in the premiership

welcome thought ?? =]

i couldnt put it any better my self

Hi, im not sure if this is the right area to place this thread so im sorry to the mods and everyone else if its not :)

so i was woke up this morning and was wandering whether or not to edit all the promotions/relegations after this afternoon's survival sunday

possibly guessing the championship play-off final

any thoughts?

welcome thought ?? =]

The players will demand transfers or be unsettled. Might not be quite that easy but would be interested to see.

Archived