Goto your squad list, then on the left hand side you will see an option called 'information'. The tab is called views in the top right corner, drop it down and choose stadium/facilities.

Goto your squad list, then on the left hand side you will see an option called 'information'. The tab is called views in the top right corner, drop it down and choose stadium/facilities.

Ok cool thanx what improments, adjustments can i make also how do i serch for a new one???

Go to Boardroom and select "Expand Stadium". You can also improve youth and training facilities in the same way. The list is in the bottom left corner of the screen under "Requests" :thup:

HTH :)

so there is no way to view your stadium except in a match? also you cant build the stadium yourself hay? and when do take overs happen?

Takeovers = Random

Stadiums cannot be built at your own request, best you can do is keep asking dor expansion every few months.

And stadiums cannot be viewed outside matches unless you mean stadium backgrounds for teams :)

HTH :thup:

Takeovers = Random

Stadiums cannot be built at your own request, best you can do is keep asking dor expansion every few months.

And stadiums cannot be viewed outside matches unless you mean stadium backgrounds for teams :)

HTH :thup:

Ok that sucks i guess football manager has got some way o go... dont et me wrong this ishe best managerial game iv played but there room for improvment.

Archived