man utd and carlos tevez

i am liverpool. in febuary in my 1st season. and i have been chasing tevez sinse the 1day of the season. 1st of all utd wud accept bids about 22m-25m. but tevez rejected me saying he is biding time and waitin for the right offer. i then keep bidding but making the bid lower and lower. each time accepted tho tevez rejected me. bids wer around 15m then 12m then 10m then 8m and now they accepted 5.7m and still tevez wont accept me. why are utd accepted so little for him. and cos he said he is biding time and waitin for the right offer. does this mean he wont sign a new contract with man utd

You are right he has one year left on his contract at Man Utd so they will accept low offers as his contract is expiring. With you being another English side you can only sign him on a free once he has less than 1 month left on his contract looks like you will have to play the waiting game.

You are right he has one year left on his contract at Man Utd so they will accept low offers as his contract is expiring. With you being another English side you can only sign him on a free once he has less than 1 month left on his contract looks like you will have to play the waiting game.

does this rule apply to N.Ireland??

Archived