Struggling with coaches

Hi, im just wondering, is there a set criteria as to what to look for in coaches, because i seem to be really struggling with this.

Im constantly hiring coaches with say 20 for attacking and getting maybe 3 stars out of him, so i expand it to coaches with maybe 19 attacking, 15 technical and over 10 man management or mental or tactical. whichever one of those 3 i can find, but still get very poor results.

its the same story with any position coaches i try to fill? i dont understand this at all.

what am idoing wrong?

I am often now even only taking them if they have national reputation or better and still finding poor results.

Im currently the manager of marseille with money to burn in second season, having won the league and quarter finaled the Champions league.

but this is the same story in any games i play.

There's a guide in the tactics and training forum that explains what you need to get top star rated coaches, though they are fairly rare to find.

I don't see the point in spending loads of money on getting coaches with star rating, they make little if any difference at all.

Archived