Need A good quick game to play!

Right a few Questions here

1.Has anyone got any suggestions only a game /Club to set up with on the Demo?

This has been answered: A sweet half season with Tottenham and maybe Klaus Jan Huntelaar!!!

2.Should I buy a $40 copy of FM 09 Of ebay or wait till FM10?

3. What's a good graphics Card to play decent 3d?

Thanks For your time

Saxonaitor

Dont buy off Ebay, can you be sure that its not a copy/licenses have not been used?

Oops, I missed that in the OP.

No, don't buy one second hand. I'm sure you know that this game has 'seats', so buying it from Ebay could result in the seats being used. You can deactivate these without much trouble, but it takes your time up and I doubt there is much difference between Ebay and shop price.

Oops, I missed that in the OP.

No, don't buy one second hand. I'm sure you know that this game has 'seats', so buying it from Ebay could result in the seats being used. You can deactivate these without much trouble, but it takes your time up and I doubt there is much difference between Ebay and shop price.

well there is like a $40 Increase in price from ebay to the shops

It said on ebay it's new maybe you should decide..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Football-Manager-2009-09-FM-09-PC-DVD-Game-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ350201866220QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_PC_Video_Games_Games?hash=item5189a867ec&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

I wouldn't go for it. Main reason;

THIS IS A 100% GENUINE PRODUCT(MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!!). GAMEPLAY IS IN ENGLISH. EXCEPT BOX AND MANUAL ARE IN FOREIGN LANGUAGE

Makes it seem suspicious, and I would never buy something with foreign language on the box.

EDIT: Ignore the language thing, just seen he is from Thailand. Rest of my post still stands though.

The fuzzy picture is worrying too, especially with the logo on the bottom right.

I'd definitely say miss this one - I would even go as far as to say that piracy could be involved, but that is just me being a suspicious person I reckon :D

Not second hand, no. I wouldn't ever buy a second hand video game, especially those that have activation/seats on them. For all you know there could be no manual in it, so you would be left with a useless disc and no activation number.

Do any supermarkets near you sell games? Asda sell them quite cheap in the UK, but you're in Australia no?

Thanks For your time

Saxonaitor

1) Ask in the what team should I be thread in the good player and team guide forum :thup:

2) Yes buy it, it's a great game :thup:

Thanks For your time

Saxonaitor

Is it still $40? £16.99 GBP on play.com. Are you in the States? If so, bear in mind Fm2010 is at least 5 months away.

Alternatively, with the demo, you could go with Man City or someone with a lot of money. I always find playing the demo is better when you don't have to worry too much about cash.

Is it still $40? £16.99 GBP on play.com. Are you in the States? If so, bear in mind Fm2010 is at least 5 months away.

Alternatively, with the demo, you could go with Man City or someone with a lot of money. I always find playing the demo is better when you don't have to worry too much about cash.

He's in Australia :thup:

Two things; the web adress was .com.au and the price was in AU$'s.

That's loads for the game - in England you can get it for £20!

To be honest, it's up to you wether you buy the more expensive version thats guarenteed to work or the cheap version that may not. :)

Not much Price Difference anywhere really,

It's about $80-$100 AUS dollars about £40-£50 pounds i think

btw Arsenal_2111 how did you know I was in AussieLand?

That's very expensive. It costs about $60 in Singapore.

And get the one from your conveniently located retail outlets. Like what arsenal_2111 said, they are at least guaranteed to work. Are there still problems with the activation codes?

Archived