Who Is Most Likely To Go Up In The Championship?

Nice one :D

On one of my saves, Ipswich won the Championship in the 1st season, and QPR were fairly poor.

To answer your question: Ipswich, Preston and Burnley got promoted in my save.

cheers lads, i havent started yet, so ill go with Ipswich.

Sheffield United beat Burnley 3-1 in the playoff final for me, is that a sign? Wolves, won the league with a 100 points and Reading were second. (Down went Charlton, Plymouth and Blackpool)

Oh, I really, really hope so. We can't have B**nley in the premiership can we?

Sheffield United beat Burnley 3-1 in the playoff final for me, is that a sign? Wolves, won the league with a 100 points and Reading were second. (Down went Charlton, Plymouth and Blackpool)

Oh I really really hope so.

I would say that Reading are the best bet on the game having looked on the Genie Scout thing and they have a lot of the best players. Wolves and Ipswich always go close and Sheffield United are a bit extreme: they either go up automatically or struggle terribly near the relegation zone. I can't recall seeing them in the Play Offs ever!

That's what I like to hear :D

i got preston promoted through playoffs 1st season:D just finished 2012/13 season finished 4th, 1 off 3rd, 9 off 1st, was heaps pleased, also won fa cup and league cup, lost euro cup final to lyon 1-2 after beating barca in semis, was devistated, stupid 84th min penalty:@ anyway im expected to do the treble this season so wish me luck haha oh and i won this seasons community shield 2-4 against man city(13/14 season)

In my first season Reading,Preston and Birmingham went up. Preston then in their first season in the premiership got a whole 9 points and finished last! Then the following season Stoke equaled that record coming last again with 9 points!

In my first season Reading,Preston and Birmingham went up. Preston then in their first season in the premiership got a whole 9 points and finished last! Then the following season Stoke equaled that record coming last again with 9 points!

looks like i did a better job with preston then:P

Archived