Key Passes

I have only played a few games on the 9.0.3 engine so far, but something that immediately comes to attention is the number of 'Key Passes' players are making is massively down. Do through balls, and great passes, acknowledged by the commentary, setting up goalscoring opportunities no longer count as key passes ?

From having my creative MC make approx 4-10 key passes a game in older patches, he now barely makes 1 a game! and thats usually a goal assist ?

Have SI changed the parameters for what a key pass is in 9.0.3, to help fix the ratings bugs ?

I have only played a few games on the 9.0.3 engine so far, but something that immediately comes to attention is the number of 'Key Passes' players are making is massively down. Do through balls, and great passes, acknowledged by the commentary, setting up goalscoring opportunities no longer count as key passes ?

From having my creative MC make approx 4-10 key passes a game in older patches, he now barely makes 1 a game! and thats usually a goal assist ?

Have SI changed the parameters for what a key pass is in 9.0.3, to help fix the ratings bugs ?

I think it means passes that set up a goal/good chance :thup:

In that case, why have the number of key passes per game gone down in 9.0.3 ? Are good passes in the build up to attacks, such as releasing wingers behind full backs with through balls, or good crosses not counted as key passes now ?

Archived