Old Firm Bias???

This is mad....

I'm currently managing Celtic it's the year 2019 in the game.

I have 3-4 great Scottish regens in my team. 2 in particular are world class. My Striker Ian McShane has won World Player of the year twice and has won 40 caps scoring 37 goals for the Scots.

His stats:

picture9rcb.png

Scotland had a great world cup last year under George Burly getting to the final only to be piped to the title by a magnificent Spanish team.

George had obviously had enough and left the job which was taken up by ex Rangers Manager Alex McLeash.

Immediately all my (Celtics) world class Scots were dropped from the national team.

Is their some sort of bias going on here?

Who would have Ian McShane in their team?

Scottish team:

picture10myy.png

NO CELTIC PLAYERS...

Check my Scottish players here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=3250926#post3250926

This is mad....

I'm currently managing Celtic it's the year 2019 in the game.

I have 3-4 great Scottish regens in my team. 2 in particular are world class. My Striker Ian McShane has won World Player of the year twice and has won 40 caps scoring 37 goals for the Scots.

His stats:

picture9rcb.png

Scotland had a great world cup last year under George Burly getting to the final only to be piped to the title by a magnificent Spanish team.

George had obviously had enough and left the job which was taken up by ex Rangers Manager Alex McLeash.

Immediately all my (Celtics) world class Scots were dropped from the national team.

Is their some sort of bias going on here?

Who would have Ian McShane in their team?

Scottish team:

picture10myy.png

NO CELTIC PLAYERS...

Check my Scottish players here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?p=3250926#post3250926

Well Alex Mgliesh did use to play for Rangers :D But most probably this is a bug :thup:

McLeish \o/

Probably a bit of a bug unless he has fell out with Celtic in the game, and Rangers are in his favoured clubs iirc?

Btw, that regen is amazing!

He IS amazing. Prob the best Regen I've had in FM since I started playing the game.

Might be a bug.

But what coincidence of a bug eh? :)

I mean the ex Rangers manager drops all the Celtic players out of the Scotland squad???

2 other Celtic regens he dropped:

picture4tgg.png

and:

picture5z.png

Well Alex Mgliesh did use to play for Rangers :D But most probably this is a bug :thup:

I'll think you'll find that McLeish never played for Rangers. Check your facts first. That offends me being an Aberdeen supporter. :thdn:

Archived