Fans becoming concerned with their manager?

I have just taken over Bradford on a new game then i got a message saying my fans are getting a little concerned with me over my intrest in a Huddersfield player.

Funny thing is he is not on my shortlist i have not even looked at him untill now?

Alot of teams are after him not me they must have mistaken idenity?

It is obviously just a rumour but im worried that i am loosing fan confidence already its only my 2nd day at the club and what they are accusing me off is NOT true !

44952080.png

92882121.png

Are you sure you haven't viewed his profile at any point? That can sometimes lead to the media speculating about you being interested in players.

I wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest. You'll maybe get asked the question in a press conference and that'll be your chance to categorically deny the rumours. If not, just let time pass and once the supporters see that you aren't actually interested in him they will settle down. :thup:

Nope i never heard of him untill this message came up. I have gone for alot of players on my first day loans/bids etc. This as come out of the blue First time i ever seen this on Fm pretty cool feature which would look good if you was after buying a player from your currents teams rivals but i have not been looking at him.

Guess its just the local press in the game spreading rumours? :p

Yeah ill wait to see if the question comes up in my press confrence, Hopefully once the fans see no bid go in for him they will be happy again. :)

Are you sure you haven't viewed his profile at any point? That can sometimes lead to the media speculating about you being interested in players.

I wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest. You'll maybe get asked the question in a press conference and that'll be your chance to categorically deny the rumours. If not, just let time pass and once the supporters see that you aren't actually interested in him they will settle down. :thup:

About your first sentence: That's really interesting. I didn't know that looking at a players profile actually starts rumors. Nice touch!

@ Barmermush: Maybe one of your scouts has been to one of his games? Is the player on one of their lists? I'm not sure, but I think that could explain it a little.

About your first sentence: That's really interesting. I didn't know that looking at a players profile actually starts rumors. Nice touch!

@ Barmermush: Maybe one of your scouts has been to one of his games? Is the player on one of their lists? I'm not sure, but I think that could explain it a little.

Yeah I was going to mention scouting aswell but I wasn't sure if that would have an effect.

I had a look at all of my staffs scout assignments, Only one as some scouting listed which are the players i asked him to scout all of the others have none. I got the chance to denie intrest in my first press confrence, Looking at teams that are intrested in him Bristol City,Burnley,Mk Dons and Barnsley. Maybe they got one of the teams with a 'B' mixed up lol I have seen this in real life before with a transfer rumour.

I believe that this is a feature that is supposed to make the game more realistic because in real life there are lots of untrue transfer rumours all the time. Personally i like it, when you get that message you don't need to worry it happens to me all the time and i just deny it and i'm now in my 11th season with my club.

Archived