When does the Money Run Out?

I started a new game with Glasgow Rangers last night and for the first time I used the Sugar Daddy Cheat.

I got a nice tidy £23.5 Million to spend on Muppets and certainlly did my best to sign a muppet, paying £12 million for Fred of Lyon. One goal in eight games speaks for itself, anyway ill stand by my man and see if he can start doing what i paid £12 million for, and that is to score goals.

Anyway, sorry for waffling on my question is:

Do you keep getting Cash Injections from the Billionnaire Chairman or is it just at the start of game. And, if you do keep getting Cash Injections then how often do you get them and when can I next expect to get one?

icon_confused.gif

Other muppets that i bought with my £23 million included:

£12 Million on Fred (from Lyon)

£6 Million on Emre (from Newcastle)

£4 Million on Vladimov Something or Other (from St Petersburg)

I started a new game with Glasgow Rangers last night and for the first time I used the Sugar Daddy Cheat.

I got a nice tidy £23.5 Million to spend on Muppets and certainlly did my best to sign a muppet, paying £12 million for Fred of Lyon. One goal in eight games speaks for itself, anyway ill stand by my man and see if he can start doing what i paid £12 million for, and that is to score goals.

Anyway, sorry for waffling on my question is:

Do you keep getting Cash Injections from the Billionnaire Chairman or is it just at the start of game. And, if you do keep getting Cash Injections then how often do you get them and when can I next expect to get one?

icon_confused.gif

Other muppets that i bought with my £23 million included:

£12 Million on Fred (from Lyon)

£6 Million on Emre (from Newcastle)

£4 Million on Vladimov Something or Other (from St Petersburg)

Archived