I find this baffeling?

i cant work this matchg engine out and the clear cut chances and other stats etc, i find it hard to create a system that keeps possestion and win by scoring goals and having clear cut chances, some times when i do win and score 3 and have 62% possesion with only 1 clear cut chance, the losing team will have 3 clear cut chances..

What does the game class as clear cut chances?

i cant work this matchg engine out and the clear cut chances and other stats etc' date=' i find it hard to create a system that keeps possestion and win by scoring goals and having clear cut chances, some times when i do win and score 3 and have 62% possesion with only 1 clear cut chance, the losing team will have 3 clear cut chances..

What does the game class as clear cut chances?[/quote']

Clear cut chances are when the player has a decent chance in scoring :thup:

Are you playing with very attacking mentality and lots of forward runs? You might find this thread quite interesting:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=102567

Yeah, I play a very attacking style with wingers who make forward runs. I score lots of goals and win almost every match, but I never dominate possession or create lots of "clearcut" chances. I've never been able to come up with a tactic that could dominate possession and win lots of trophies.

Archived