Training - The Coaches Levels Change

I've noticed that when in Training and I have my coaches set up and say for Ball Control the Level is 5, if I change the skin , there are times when that Level is now 4 or 6/7.

Its a bit weird to say the least - anyone else noticed this or am i going mentalistic!??

I've noticed that when in Training and I have my coaches set up and say for Ball Control the Level is 5, if I change the skin , there are times when that Level is now 4 or 6/7.

Its a bit weird to say the least - anyone else noticed this or am i going mentalistic!??

Maybe the skin just makes it look like more? What skin is it?

I also noticed that, my coach star ratings when up 1 or 2 stars over the past two seasons.

Coaches and scouts, just like players, have a Current Ability and a Potential Ability. If you hire a young coach or scout, he should improve over time.

I track this by adding some key info to the coach's name (as a "nickname"), but you could also track it using a Note for each coach - just note what their attributes were on the 1st of August, 2010, and check again 1st of August, 2011, and you'll see who is getting better, who is level, and who is getting worse.

Archived