Advice : Whats important in life ? Stadium Capacity Potential or Club Reputation ?

(Already posted in Challenges, Sign-Ups & Experiments but I was told to post in General Discussion).

I've just upgraded my RAM, I'm up to date with 24 and I'm looking to save a bit of money so I am looking to start the biggest challenge of my CM life ....... I want to take a team from the Blue Square North or South to the Winners of the World Club Championship (i.e. dafuge's FM09 challenge).

I have not decided what team to be yet, I quite fancy AFC United (I know this is not exactly how it should be done with dafuge's challenge). I have read quite a few threads but what I have noticed in reading a lot of them is thats it hard to get a lot of grounds capacity increased and its pretty rare to move to a new ground all together.

I don't want to embark on a 20 season voyage to still have a 2,500 capacity stadium in 2029 !!

So, is the stadium potential thats important or the clubs reputation ? If anyone can let me know that would be great and if you have any suggestions on what team to be please let me know ?

If there is anywhere I can look myself please let me know as I have googled virtually everything to try and find out !!

I'm happy to keep people posted on how I get on .... if your interested !!

If your a sucess then you should be able to expand your stadium every few seasons or if your really lucky your board might decide to build a completely new stadium especially if your current one cant be expanded any more.

At this level, a large source of income is gained from arranging friendlies against big clubs. As a minimum I would look for a team with 5000+ starting stadium. (1860 Munich are a usual pre-season opponent of mine).

Reputation increases at a decent rate as you move through the leagues, so is less important IMO. Training Facilities are a bigger factor.

Archived