NEW CSE Hall of Fame for Small to Big club challenges

This thread is a replacement for Azeryk's original CSE Hall of Fame for the Small to Big club challenges thread. I've PM'ed Azeryk and he isn't checking the challenges forum these days so had no problems with someone taking over the thread and having checked with dafuge he advised a new thread would be easiest. So here we go...

The idea as per Azeryk's original opening post below is to give those that play the various Small to Big challenges a place to see who's completed what.

On these boards there are five main lower league manager challenges which involve taking a club which was previously unplayable and turning them into continental champions. This thread aims to show off those forum members which have successfully completed any of those challenges, as well as highlight those who have completed the most. The five challenges that this involves are:

England - Dafuge's Challenge

Europe (small) - Gundo's Challenge

Europe (large) - JoseRR's Challenge

South America - Razer82's Challenge

Asia & Afria - Rancer890's Challenge

I've copied over the original list below and checked who else has posted in the old thread to say they completed a challenge. Anyone else who want to be added to the list, just post a message or PM a link to your season report and I'll add you to the list.

I've added a few links to season reports below and will try to add the rest over the next few days. Feel free to PM me the links if you have them.

Hall of Fame

Dafuge's Challenge

Azeryk - Leigh Genesis

Dafuge - FC United & Dartford

daemonic - Ramsgate

Flamydale - Dover

GarethKeenan - FC United

Gypsum - Merthyr Tydfil

Jazzfusion - Ramsgate

Kanovi - Wealdstone & Ossett Town

Mag_man - Maidstone

Scab - Hendon

Scotty Walds - Boston United

roseboy64 - Boston United

midgetram - Canvey Island

Matt P - Worksop Town

michaeltmurrayuk - FC United

Marky Mark! - Gloucester

pcmeister - Boston Utd

MikaelS - Chippenham

Cysne - Bradford Park Avenue

hamilton162 - Brennan FC (aka FC United)

TaylorB - Bradford Park Avenue

Gundo's Challenge

Cookie15 - Lillehammer (Norway)

Fastbasher - Karcag (Hungary)

GarethKeenan - SC YF Juventus (Switzerland)

Happy Slappy - Sparta Krc (Czech Rep.)

daemonic - CSM Olimpia Rîmnicu Sãrat (Romania)

Quackje - Erzincanspor (Turkey)

d-machine - GS Niki Volou (Greece)

ToMexico!! - KVV Heusen-Zolder (Belgium)

DodgeeD - Yalovaspor (Turkey)

FM08

NepentheZ - Smylie FC

JoseRR's Challenge

iacovone - Savona (Italy)

Ohanzee - FC Mulhouse (France)

el sid - Sachsen Leipzig (Germany)

daemonic - Real S.D. Alcalá (Spain)

PRDH - Domegliara (Italy)

rlipscombe - Real Oviedo (Spain)

Rancer890's Challenge

TaylorB - Rizhiquan & China

Scab - Guizhou & China

Razer82's Challenge

Dafuge - SE Brazlândia (Brazil)

DodgeeD - Estudiantes Santander (Mexico)

daemonic - Sociedade Esportiva Ypiranga Futebol Clube (Brazil)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Multi-Challenge Completer's

GarethKeenan - 2 of 5 (Dafuge & Gundo's)

Dafuge - 2 of 5 (dafuge & Razer's)

daemonic - 4 of 5 (dafuge, Gundo, Razer82, JoseRR)

DodgeeD - 2 of 5 (Razer's and Gundo's)

TaylorB - 2 of 5 (Rancer's and Dafuge's)

Scab - 2 of 5 (Rancer's and Dafuge's)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great to see this up and running again, i would like to see this become a sticky so we can easily find the thread and post our achievements :)

Dafuge said he'd update the link in the stickied Welcome thread so it should be easily found for anyone checking out the various Small to Big challenges.:)

Nice to see that JoseRR's (According to Gundo the easy leagues) are still yet to be cracked, yet every other challenge has been beaten at least once.

I wouldn't assume too much from the lists above. They're compiled from the original thread but I had a quick search through JoseRR's thread for "Challenge Completed" and a couple of variations and found nothing but that is no guarentee no has completed it yet. And entertaining as I'm sure it is I'm not reading the best part of 4000 posts to check for sure. ;)

If anyone has completed it they can let me know and I'll add it to the list.

I wouldn't assume too much from the lists above. They're compiled from the original thread but I had a quick search through JoseRR's thread for "Challenge Completed" and a couple of variations and found nothing but that is no guarentee no has completed it yet. And entertaining as I'm sure it is I'm not reading the best part of 4000 posts to check for sure. ;)

If anyone has completed it they can let me know and I'll add it to the list.

I am one of the core players on that thread and I know for a fact no one has completed it yet, we have about 6-7 of use currently in the top 4-5 of their top divisions, but no-one has done the double, though Iacovone is close and it may be completed tonight :)

And yeah close to 4000 posts of us lot back and forward haha.

I am one of the core players on that thread and I know for a fact no one has completed it yet, we have about 6-7 of use currently in the top 4-5 of their top divisions, but no-one has done the double, though Iacovone is close and it may be completed tonight :)

And yeah close to 4000 posts of us lot back and forward haha.

Thanks for that, saves me further searching. Good luck with completing it. Looks interesting, must give it a try sometime, although I'm not sure I'll get to it this year.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get Estudiantes Santander on here soon (we're in the Libertadores this year so, who knows? ;)).

I suggested this in the old thread too but how about including the San Marino Double here too? I know it's not strictly speaking a small to big club challenge but it does involve going from the bottom of the Italian league structure to the top of Europe with the international aspect thrown in too.

I'd expect that Dafuges Challenge will have a few more completions within the next month or so as myself, TaylorB and michaeltmurrayuk are getting fairly close to finishing it :)

JoseRR's has a huge number of players near the tops of their respective divisions, it is just a matter of time I think.

That's what I'm aiming for! ;)

It's a little bit freaky really but I left my Estudiantes Santander game at the date 15th October 2020 and loaded my Yalovaspor save to see the date was 19th October 2020 :eek::D

It will take at least a couple more season's to complete gundo's but they should fly by with a mere 50 to 60 games to play. :p

• 2 weeks later...
My small club to big club challenge...no Asian football. :(

I like the look of India but Spain just took my fancy...if Spain goes well you never know...although all 5 challeges would just be showing off ;)

EDIT: Anyway, what are you doing in JoseRR's when you haven't completed your own??? :p

I like the look of India but Spain just took my fancy...if Spain goes well you never know...although all 5 challeges would just be showing off ;)

EDIT: Anyway, what are you doing in JoseRR's when you haven't completed your own??? :p

Oh, I have a future HOFamer in Spain in Javier, the main reason for me with sticking with my Real Oviedo game, so I can finish up his career and head back to Malaysia. :D

Oh, I have a future HOFamer in Spain in Javier, the main reason for me with sticking with my Real Oviedo game, so I can finish up his career and head back to Malaysia. :D

Not much to say about Javier other than :eek::eek::eek:

I can see why you're sticking with the save.

daemonic, what would happen if dafuge was to complete his own challenge twice? Would he be classed as having completed challenges 3 times or 2 times?

The multi challenge completion list just shows who's completed more than 1 different challenge so it can be seen at a quick glance. The important lists are the names and links to each completion and he'd be on there twice.

As stated in each of the challenges, these lists aren't a competition, just a place to share the success.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see him recognised as he deserves it the most, having to wait from Nov till a week ago or so to complete it :)

Great Guy and a great achievement as well :)

I am on course to complete it this season, i just need the Champions League this year, so who knows. Especially after destroying Barca 9-0 at the Nou Camp :D

• 2 weeks later...
Noticed Marky Mark! completed dafuge's challenge today so congrats :thup:

Has anyone else completed any of the challenges in the last few weeks? I browse the threads but may have missed someone.

Just noticed your Irish :D:thup:

daemonic - You've deleted the link to iacovone's season report in the OP mate ;)

Not just that season report but all the ones below it including 2 full challenges worth :eek:

No idea why but thankfully I was able to get the missing bits by checking the editing history.

Archived