A few things to look at

I just started a new game with Gateshead here are a few things that need changing

1 Stadiums need re-designing gateshead capacity is just under 12,000 yet it looks like St James's park .

2 Change the player to manager reputation , this is my 1st job yet the chairman said I was one of the world top managers . Even though I set my player reputation to international it dosen't make you a world class manager, you should still have to earn your way to the top .

So are Paul Ince and Tony Adams world class managers no they need more time look at Roy Keane he has still yet to prove he's world class . The stadiums aren't realistic like I said how can a 12'000 stadium look the same as a 50'000+ stadium .

Well, if irl Gateshead managed to appoint a former international along the lines of Ince or Keane then the chairman would understandably be bigging up your status.

I reckon it has something to do with your reputation compared to that of the clubs: At gateshead you might be one recognised as of the worlds top managers, whereas at Man Utd you might not. A bit flawed alright, but thats my theory!

How do you see what your stadium looks like? And I agree with the manager thing, would be a good addition.

The camara is high up and the stadium is 2-tiered not single . Have a look and you see what I mean then look at another stadium in the conference premier , north or south.

So are Paul Ince and Tony Adams world class managers no they need more time look at Roy Keane he has still yet to prove he's world class . The stadiums aren't realistic like I said how can a 12'000 stadium look the same as a 50'000+ stadium .

Right. But when Klinsmann took over Germany, or Shearer took over Newcastle, no one asked "why the hell are complete rookies getting a plum management position?"

This is because their footballing reputation translated into automatic managerial status. If they then go on to completely ruin that status, ala Tony Adams, then that's a different matter.

Right. But when Klinsmann took over Germany, or Shearer took over Newcastle, no one asked "why the hell are complete rookies getting a plum management position?"

This is because their footballing reputation translated into automatic managerial status. If they then go on to completely ruin that status, ala Tony Adams, then that's a different matter.

No, people didn't say 'why the hell are complete rookies getting a plum management position?'

But no-one said that they were world class either, because neither had any experience. No manager who is new to the job can be world class - even the best players can be rubbish managers and to say that some people don't think that makes me worry about the people you know.

Archived