Players Unhappy

a number of my players are all of a sudden lacking motivation and need a new challenge. i am a title contender and in european competetions. surely players would not lack motivation. and can i stop this. both my left backs, right back, central defender, two of my midfielders and a striker all dont want to leave. and my form has all of a sudden dropped which i guess is expected. how can i stop this. :(

sometimes it changes. its just they now want a transfer away from my club.i dont understand y soo many would want this i could understand one but 7-8 players all of which start majority of my games now want to leave

okay this is now stupid. at least 10 players are now unhappy and want to leave as they need a new challenge and this has resulted in my squad harmony dropping to 10% and my form taking a dramatic nose dive. and i cant do anything about it. please please fm have the ability to address squad harmony next edition :(

As a group they've achieved everything they want to at the club, and want to move on to further challenges. You must have had the group together a while, and achieved the success collectively. IRL the top managers at the top clubs regularly have to deconstruct and rebuild their teams, every 4-5 seasons or so. IRL look at how many times Ferguson has done it at Man Utd, letting the likes of Stam, Beckham etc leave when their motivated had gone. Same with Wenger at Arsenal with Vieira, Overmars, Anelka etc.

hmmm i know but some of the players that want to leave have only been there for 2-3 seasons and are all about 22-26.i understand that you have to move players and that some will want a new challange but nearly a whole team is a bit far-fetched.and as i expressed earlier deconstructing my team would be a massive mission. it would actually result in 3/4 quarters of my starting first team being sold. and to me that just isnt feasible or somethign i would want to do after slowly putting it to gether for the last 5 odd years. i cant often new contracts to make them happy as they all have deals for the next 3 years at least.which means the only option i have is to stick it out and hope harmony improves or sell them.

Archived