Do you feel guilty?

Has anyone ever had a match where, as a result of your team's success, the opposition have sacked their manager?

If so, did you feel at all guilty? :p

A 4-1 win for my Wolves team just spelt the end of Fabio Cannavaro's short spell as Chelsea manager. :D

It has happened to me when Fulham were doing particulary bad.

Bad run of from all season they lost 6-0 to Man City, then lost to me, a relegation threatened Aston Villa.

I figure it wasn't the one result, it was the run of results leading up to it that did him in.

Thats the same mentality Boro, Sunderland and Newcastle should have if there is any truth in the rumours they could sue Man Utd for fielding a weakened team against Hull this weekend....What a load of nonsense!

Back to the original question, It makes it all the sweater if they have 'a fairly poor opinion' of you :D

Thats the same mentality Boro, Sunderland and Newcastle should have if there is any truth in the rumours they could sue Man Utd for fielding a weakened team against Hull this weekend....What a load of nonsense!

Back to the original question, It makes it all the sweater if they have 'a fairly poor opinion' of you :D

Oh yeah I love it if a manager is like this with me :D

I started a Liverpool save and despite winning the FA Cup in the first season and reaching the UEFA Cup Final in the second (only losing 2-1 to Barcelona), two 4th place finishes in the league were enough for the board to not renew my contract.

The next day I got offered the Everton job :) Javier Aguirre, my replacement at Liverpool, lasted four months before being sacked with the club 12th in the league and my Everton side having delivered the coup de grace with a 2-0 defeat in the league :)

Probably one of my more enjoyable moments on FM of late. And no, I didn't feel slightly guilty.

Playing as Arsenal, I got Redknapp sacked from Spurs after I beat them at the lane. That felt good.

Imagine Jamie's rant on Sky Sports after that one:

"We shouldn't be letting these human managers in the game, it's ridiculous, the standard of the game in the real world is much better and it's unfair. My Dad is a top, top manager, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot, and they better shut up cause otherwise I'll get Frank to sit on them."

Archived